Planet Detox is well known for the use of essential oils in our household cleaning and body care products. The first thing people notice about the products are their incredible scents. We have really turned cleaning around from a chore to a therapeutic and sensory experience. So by popular demand, we are now able to offer for sale all our pure essential signature oils and blends. Each oil or blend is contained in a 15ml glass bottle with cork stopper, so as always - 100% plastic free. Each jar is safely nestled into a protective and labelled cardboard tube with an information leaflet, ready to gift to a loved one or open and enjoy yourself.How to use our essential oils with an oil burnerPlace the burner on a flat, heat resistant surface, away from any flammable furnishings or items. Half fill the reservoir with water and add half a teaspoon (2.5ml) of oil. Light the candle. Ensure when the candle is lit that the flame does not touch the bottom of the reservoir. Do not allow any foreign material to remain in the molten wax. Blow out the candle once the water and oil has evaporated. Do not leave unattended.
ESSENTIAL OIL SAFETY
- Essential oils are safe for the entire family and household if used appropriately and with care.These oils are highly concentrated, so please follow the guidelines below.
Undiluted essential oils
- Do not apply undiluted essential oils directly to the skin, children, pets or highly polished surfaces
- Never, ever, use undiluted oils on children under the age of 3. Their under-developed and delicate internal organs can not eliminate the oils or deal with their metabolites efficiently
- Keep away from eyes
- Do not use internally
- Do not use essential oils if you are pregnant without consulting your doctor, midwife or aromatherapist first
- Lemon oil cold pressed (Citrus limonum) is photosensitising and should be avoided prior to sunbathing or using a sunbed
- Keep your bottles of oil away from naked flames and ignitions as they can be highly flammable
- Store your bottles of oils in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight to enhance its longevity
- Keep your oils away from children
- Rose Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
- Tea Tree - Melaleuca alternifolia
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus globulus
- Lemon - Citrus limon
- Pine - Pinus sylvestris
- Thyme - Thymus vulgaris
We aim to despatch orders via Royal Mail within 24 hours of payment on business days (Monday to Friday) but at busy times this can sometimes be longer.
We package all orders in recyclable or compostable packaging, ready for decanting at home.
Any orders over 2kg and under £50 will be charged at £6.50
If you aren’t satisfied with any of your products then please get in touch with the Greenmarket Customer Care team.
Planet Detox has developed a range of ethical cleaning products which have totally annihilated the need for any plastic packaging.
Our products are designed to provide excellent, powerful and effective cleaning without using any ingredients which will hurt you or our planet. We use minerals and essential oils in our products, which safely remove dirt, grime and odours and our ingredients are naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal.
Planet Detox is committed to finding solutions to our massively damaging plastics and chemical overuse. We keep our products as simple and safe as possible.