The Automobili Lamborghini AL1 e-scooter is equipped with a 350W brushless motor, combining minimum-maintenance technology with low wear, varying speeds and noiseless operation.
The honeycomb wheels are solid and comfortable, without any risk of puncture, and combined with the front suspension ensures optimal damping of road bumps. The e-scooter is equipped with a double brake, front and rear, and LED lights under the platform for safe driving even at night. The fully magnesium frame ensures maximum lightness and usability.
The Automobili Lamborghini AL1 is supported by a dedicated app, which monitors the vehicle data, sets various parameters and manages lights.
Magnesium frame for maximum lightness with integrated LED lights like the headlights of Lamborghini super sports cars. The rear suspensions are integrated into the frame with additional front suspension to absorb any bumps in the road. Foldable in a few steps thanks to the easy-folding mechanism.
The AL1 scooter is equipped with a 350W brushless motor that allows you to move around freely on urban roads, even when the road surface is not perfectly smooth. The model is therefore well suited for city use, even where there are tram tracks, slightly bumpy sections of road and cobblestones. This type of motor requires very little maintenance and has an extremely low level of wear. It also handles different speeds with ease and is very quiet at the same time.
The Automobili Lamborghini AL1 is supported by a dedicated app, which monitors the vehicle data, sets various parameters and manages lights. This is supported by smart display integrated in the handlebars for complete control.
8'' front and rear honeycomb wheels
Front electric brake and mechanical rear brake
ECO: <= 6km/h | D: <= 20km/h | S: <= 25km/h (max speed)
36V 7.8Ah 280Wh
Between 3/5 hours
Smart display with speed, distance, battery power, errors
25-30km (subject to be variable by rider weight, road conditions, temperature, etc.)
Head light / Taillight / LED side light
Available on Android and iOS
14+ with the use of helmet and protection gear. Consult the laws and regulations currently in force
Delivery: Next working day delivery included!
Returns: Customers can return an item within 30 days of purchase, if unused and in original box with all accessories.
All of our scooters and bikes come with a minimum of 12-month warranty. This warranty starts from the date of purchase. Unlike other sellers, your scooter does not need to be sent back to China for repair and we will perform all repairs in the UK. We hold most of the spare parts in the UK and hold stock here in the UK. If we are required to order anything from outside of the UK, we will make you aware.
Please see the specific warranty of each brand below:
12 months- Ducati, Lamborghini, VR46, Aprilia, Nanrobot, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Argento
2 years- 8TEV, AER Electric, Swifty
Please note that punctures are not covered by warranty. If we receive a scooter back for repair or return with a puncture there is a £25 installation charge, plus the cost of the tyre for that particular scooter.
Warranties are commonly voided if they are misused or used outside of the directions of the manual and/or the warranty. Reasons for this can include riding an e-scooter on unsuitable terrain, in the rain, or modifying it or carrying out non-approved repairs. Please check the instructions of your specific product as the details can change between brands and products.
Can I ride my electric scooter in all weathers?
- You should check the manual for each individual product
- They operate best on hard dry surfaces, so a degree of common sense should be applied
- The batteries are housed underneath the e-scooter. Although they are covered, we recommend you avoid standing water or conditions where the electrical components could be damaged. You should also make sure the screen and power button are covered from rain
Will my electric scooter come fully assembled?
- To make transport and packaging easier you simply need to attach the handlebars on most of our products. They all come folded in half so it takes around 5 minutes to assemble and no tools are required
- This is very easy, and instructions are provided
- Be careful not to over tighten the bolts as this could cause damage
- A full recharge is also recommended before you first use the e-scooter
What are the current rules in the UK on the use of electric scooters?
- As per UK government regulations, electric scooters are only to be used on private land, unless being used in a rental scheme trial.
- Please keep this in mind as Moov Electric cannot be held responsible for any misuse of e-scooters or customer's breaking the law.
How long will my electric scooter take to charge?
- Please check our product pages, as it varies between models.
- In general, it can be anywhere between 4-6 hours for the smaller scooters, performance scooters may require up to 10 hours.
- We suggest charging it over-night to make sure it’s ready for you to use by the morning
How long can I use my scooter for in-between charges?
- We tend to measure this in the distance that you can travel from full charge. We’d recommend you check the product pages as this can vary between models and can range from 25km to 50km.
- A number of factors can impact the ‘autonomy’ of your scooter, including the rider’s weight, the temperature it’s being used in, and the quality/ incline of the road.
Is an electric scooter suitable for a child?
- Please check the specifics on each product page.
- The majority of our electric scooters are suitable for children 16+ with the use of helmet and protection gear.
- Please ensure to consult the laws and regulations currently in force across the UK.
How do I maintain my electric scooter?
- Please make sure to read the owner’s manual before you use your electric scooter and to ensure you are following the manufacturer’s direct maintenance instructions. The below is additional advice to consider.
- Make sure to only use the charger that we have supplied with your product. Other chargers can have negative effects on the battery.
- Don’t fully deplete the charge from the battery; keep it topped up to at around 90% and prevent overcharging. For the longest lifespan, research shows it’s best to store your scooter at around 90% charge.
- Keep an eye on the temperature in which you are using your scooter. Extreme temperatures either way, will have a negative effect on your battery life.
- The moving parts of your scooters may need to be replaced over time as they are susceptible to wear and tear.
- Electric scooters come with inflatable inner tube tyres or solid tyres. Tyres will be worn down the same as a car tyre and should be replaced when the tread is worn down. Make sure to keep them inflated to the right pressure to avoid excessive wear. Hard tyres will generally last longer.
When will my electric scooter be delivered?
- We aim to dispatch goods on the same day, if ordered before our 1pm cut-off time, Monday to Friday. Weekends and Bank Holidays not included. Saturday and Sunday deliveries are available at an additional cost to normal delivery, with a cut-off time of 1pm on Friday.
- Some of the larger products may require 2-man delivery which can take 2-3 days.
What else should I order along with my electric scooter?
- We highly recommend purchasing and using a helmet whenever you ride your electric scooter.
- If using your electric scooter in an urban area or if ever leaving your electric scooter unattended, we would highly recommend purchasing a lock for your scooter. We have a variety of options available on our website.
- If using your electric scooter for commuting, it’s often convenient to also purchase either a bag or handle to make the carrying of your electric scooter even easier.
Moov Electric arrives as the UK begins to join the global urban mobility revolution.Across the globe, transport is one of the largest sources of CO2 and other greenhouse gas emissions. The time for cleaner, sustainable methods of transportation, is upon us.
Electric scooters and electric bikes play a vital role in supporting a sustainable urban mobility revolution, and that’s where Moov Electric comes in.
Moov Electric is delighted to bring innovative and imaginative design to the UK in the form of Ducati, Ducati Scrambler, Lamborghini, Nanrobot, 8TEV, Jeep, AER Electric, Argento, Alfa Romeo and Aprilia. We strive to bring you the best micro-mobility products, with modern, sleek design and expert functionality.